Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Little Table-Big Storage



I have a very sweet, small piece of furniture from when I was growing up. Honestly, I'm not sure even what to call it.....it's a narrow table/chest with tons of drawers. I decided it was the perfect size for my guest bathroom, which was screaming for some storage. However, it needed some updating to be appropriate for the tiny space.


I painted it with Chalk Paint in Paris Grey, and dry brushed some Chalk Paint in Old White onto it for a little aging. The picture below is what it looked like. Of course, I remembered to take the picture after I started painting it, so this is a side shot of the piece.








I draped this cute little tea towel, some monogrammed soaps and other guest bath necessities, and voila! It's a perfect fit!






I am hoping to paint the room this week while my wonderful mother-in-law is in town helping me with the little man! Stay tuned for pics!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cute!
    You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this--really great makeover! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet piece of furniture and i love the makeover you did with it!! The towel is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete