Monday, December 5, 2011

Decorating with Christmas Ornaments

Hello there. Remember me? I have been lost in a sea of monograms. I am trying to decorate for the holidays, bake cookies, ship monograms...and I keep trying to figure out how my house got so messy. Fa la la la la!




But, nonetheless, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. And I have been hanging ornaments EVERYWHERE. I tied pink and green ornaments to coordinating ribbon and hung them from the tall bookshelf.

(The picture below was my inspiration picture.)




And I had the sweetest little helper the entire time I decorated!
























1 comment:

  1. I am loving this post! I love hanging ornaments! I didn't get to decorate as much this year as I would have liked to, but I'm pinning this for next year =)

    ReplyDelete