Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet....me!


       For over a year now, I have been saying I'd get a blog started. It has been on my running "To Do" list for too long.

       I have been busy loving (and now chasing!) my 9 month old little boy, working full time, hanging out with my husband, and decorating/crafting! I am so excited to be able to have a forum in which to post my little projects. I hope to slow down and take in everything I'm doing (not something busy mommies do very often) because time seems to be flying!



My munchkin, Briggs, and I


My husband, David, and I


Our sweet Lab/Golden Retriever mix, Cody



Last, but not least, our mischevious little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Topper.

1 comment:

  1. Courrrttttt!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS GREATTTTTT!!!!!! WOOHOO so happy you can cross this off your to-do list, and so excited to read every little thing you ever write :) xoxoxo I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete