Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hanging Plates

Ok....I'm obsessed with hanging plates. I saw these plates in Layla Grace and fell in love.






The trick to making the collection feel cohesive is to find plates in similar colors. I am searching for vintage white plates, some with subtle blue designs. Every so often, I pop into some of my favorite antique and thrift stores on the hunt for the plates. I love this look! I have the perfect wall in my dining room that is just waiting to be dressed up.



Some more inspiration.....
























In my quest for finding the PERFECT plates, I stumbled across The Salvaged Tea Party. This adorable Etsy shop sells china that is "Discarded by others and then found, re-purposed, hand adorned..." They have some gorgeous pieces, like this little Snail plate. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment