Thursday, September 8, 2011

A "Cute" Tailgate

our Alma mater...ECU!






It's football season....officially. Tonight, I lost my husband to the man cave. Who knows HOW long he'll be there? :) But along with distracted husbands, football season does bring lots of fun things...like parties and tailgates!







I was planning for our "tailgates" this year (aka sitting in our living room with our friends who also have a toddler) and was playing with my purple and gold party supplies (Go Pirates!)



I came up with this little treat!


I used purple gumballs and yellow candy (Lemonheads....all left over from Candyland) and put them in a vase. I added a little "Pirate" ribbon (which is everywhere now with Halloween) and voila! The perfect "Purple and Gold" addition to a tailgate. Just because it's based around football doesn't mean it can't be at least a little cute.... :)







2 comments:

  1. I love football! And I love that treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Court! Time for you to host a pirate football game!! :)

    ReplyDelete