Monday, September 19, 2011

Little Pumpkins





I saw the first shipment of pumpkins at the grocery store last weekend and that means it's official....FALL!!!!!!!! That's generally my cue that it's ok to start decorating for fall. I have to restrain myself or I might have started in August.




I came home with these three little cuties and decided to put a monogram on each pumpkin. I cut an initial for each member of the family from black and white polka dot wallpaper I had on hand. (And yes, I tend to have those kinds of things on hand.) Then I simply hot glued it on! Easy!




I put them on top of white-washed clay pots in my kitchen. Of course, the little guy got the tiniest pumpkin. :)



Happy FALL!!!!!






Linking up at


Tip Junkie


3 comments:

  1. so simple and awesome! great job. what a cute blog too! I'm a new follower and excited to see future posts. take care.

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... such a darling idea! Happy fall! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete