Saturday, July 2, 2011

An Old Crate

I found an old Pepsi crate in an antique store in Wilkesboro. Even though it looked pretty cool as it was, I knew I wanted to see it in a different color. So, I took some leftover Sherwin Williams paint in "Lauren's Surprise" and got to work. (Of course, I forgot the before picture.)

In the crate, I put an antique gallon jug filled with hydrangeas, a half gallon jug filled with strips of tea-stained burlap, a hurricane filled with moss and a candle, and an old milk bottle.


I felt pretty clever putting this on my coffee table until I saw a chubby little hand clinking the bottles together. I didn't even realize he could reach that far onto the table yet! I estimate that I have another two weeks until he can actually get a hold of it. Oh well, at least I have two weeks to enjoy it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment